In addition to the free blog, podcast, and resources available on this site, I am also available to hire for the below services (please use the contact information at the bottom of the page to discuss fees):
- My coaching helps clients become more open & accepting of their limitations, leverage their creativity, increase their self-confidence and foster higher functioning.
- I provided one-on-one coaching sessions via Skype for clients outside the local area (30, 60, 90 min sessions).
- For those within 30 miles of Danbury, Connecticut, I conduct in-person sessions with individuals, couples, families and small groups (time based on need).
I am able to deliver dynamic speeches on multiple topics, including:
- A survival guide for living with chronic pain
- Developing greater awareness, clarity and purpose in life: Increasing financial success, happiness and inner peace
- Eliminating self-sabotaging behavior, freeing yourself from anxiety and transforming yourself into who you were destined to be
- Tough Conversations: Preparing yourself to speak to your loved ones about your pain condition
I have worked with numerous organizations to improve communication, leadership, trust, organizational habits, and atmosphere. I’ve helped senior leadership teams to redefine the vision for their organization, communicate & motivate the change in themselves & their employees, and develop a happier and more productive work environment. I’ve collaborated with the Great Place to Work Institute and am proficient with their assessment tools, trainings, workshops. Any organization, big or small, looking to become a Great Place to Work should contact me to get started right away!
Click on the mail icon that looks like this in the upper right*
*Please allow up to 2 business days before you receive a response, thank you!